I've never been one to chat, instant message, text, or e-mail but I think I need to join the rest of the world, so here is my attempt. Did it take anyone else 3 hours just to get the background right? Anyway, I'm determined to figure it out on my own. I think I'm a 77 year old in a 27 year old body. Technology scares me. Lyndsey (friend/co-worker) and I are convinced we're the last people in America without an ipod. Is there anyone else out there?
4 comments:
YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! YIPPEE!!! I am so excited. You will be hooked in no time. Love ya!
Congrats, Em. Very cute. Love the diamonds. This is totally you, and your picture is beautiful. I sure have good looking kids!
You don't have an iPod? What's the matter with you? Yes, you two are pretty much the last ones without one. You should get that looked at. (I meant that in the most loving way possible.)
That picture of you is gorgeous! Who took it? Also, you two are not the only ones without an i-pod. Some of my second grade students don't have one yet. ;)
Post a Comment