I'm really excited about this. The top picture is from Pottery Barn. I spotted it several months ago and wanted to copy it. I was lucky enough to find the frames at a yard sale a few years ago. I think I paid a dollar for each of them. Stole pictures from a book on the bargain shelf and.... voila!
That is so awesome. I love that look from Pottery Barn too. Your selection of pictures is great and how cool to already have the frames on hand. I can't wait for yard sales to start again. Good job Em.
AWESOME!! I've been wanting to do something like that myself but the pictures are so in right now that they are so pricey!! What a good idea to take them from a book! I LOVE those pictures!! BTW- Dont you ever work??
2 comments:
That is so awesome. I love that look from Pottery Barn too. Your selection of pictures is great and how cool to already have the frames on hand. I can't wait for yard sales to start again. Good job Em.
AWESOME!! I've been wanting to do something like that myself but the pictures are so in right now that they are so pricey!! What a good idea to take them from a book! I LOVE those pictures!! BTW- Dont you ever work??
Post a Comment