A couple of weekends ago, Ben and I decided to go on a day trip instead of doing something productive around the house. He found this place in Salt Lake Called Gilgal. I had never heard of it, but my understanding of it is that it used to be someones backyard and this man created all of these stone sculptures. After he died, his backyard was made into a public park for anyone to see. If you weren't looking for it you would never find it. It's tucked back behind some old houses, but it's very interesting. Makes you wonder what inspired him to spend so much time to do this.
Afterward, we stopped at Moochies sandwich shop that was featured on the food networks Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. Ben got the Philly Cheesestake and I indulged in the Meatball sub. They were both great! Turned out to be a really fun cheap day trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment