Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend Vacation to Wyoming



Wow, what a fun weekend Kim! I crashed with my friend for the weekend out in the middle of nowhere, but close to Jackson Hole, so off we went. So much of it was touristy shops, but we stumbled upon an adorable store we had never heard of called...

There are only 5 in the entire United States, but not to worry, you can get them online. They specialize in flavored vinegars and oils. They also carry a variety of spices. We had no idea there were so many varieties of vinegars. So much of the fun of it was how interactive it was. Your able to sample all of the flavors you'd like, then simply pick a bottle of your choice and they fill it right there on the spot. So fun, and so flavorful.


I actually got some of the spices. Black Lava to be specific. Have you ever seen such a thing? You use it like salt.

Finally, you can't go on vacation without getting a souvenier, so I bought this adorable felted clutch.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I don't know why you insist on saying I live out in the middle of nowhere. Do you not recall that there's a Burger King 15 miles from my house? If that doesn't equal civilization, then I don't know what does!!!

affinity said...

lol! Forgive me, I had forgotten about the burger king. :)