I was shopping the other day and stumbled upon this version of Alice in Wonderland. What a blast to the past this was. I'm sure i watched it a hundred times.
Got me to thinking...
The Canterville Ghost
Mr. Boogedy
Does anyone remember these movies?
6 comments:
I do I do!! That was the version of Alice I was trying to remember the other day. So much fun!! You need to add labrynth.
A couple things . . .
1. Whenever "Random Thoughts" pops up in my Reader, I can never remember whose blog it is because I so rarely get updates from it!
2. I love t.hat version of Alice in Wonderland. I checked it out from Blockbuster like a year ago, but I think it must have been a two-parter and they only had one part or something, because it didn't end where I remember. Either that or there was a sequel with the same people.
3. I love Carol Channing in it, and Sammy Davis Jr. as the caterpillar is just perfection.
4. We should have a movie night and watch it and the other two that I have not seen.
5. Was that Alyssa Milano in the Canterbury Ghost one?
6. That's all. :)
O.k., that was more than a couple. Sorry!
Yes, I remember all of them and I can testify that you DID watch them at least 100 times!
Hey Kim- I had the same problem when I was looking at Alice in Wonderland. The second part is called Alice Through the Looking Glass. I thought it was all the same movie too... and yes, that is Alyssa Milano. We should do a corny movie night.
Post a Comment